Google+

Friday, January 8, 2016

Tina's January Kit Projects

Happy New Year, friends! Tina here today on the blog to share my January Kits projects "New Beginnings" This Kit was so lovely with all the wonderful pastel color and lovely papers.

For my first layout I kept it to a simple style, using the beautiful chipboard flowers from the January Embellishment Kit.  The layout was set on the cardboard paper included in the January Main Kit.



Another layout using the January Flower Add on 



My third layout, I just loved the yellow and lavender colors in these papers. 



In the kit there were some project life pages ... Although I'm not really into scrapping that way I think its a fabulous option if you have a bunch of photos you want to get down in albums. I really do like the idea of scrapping a layout with a favorite photo and then using the project life pages to display other photos that go along with it. Anyways I just made up a fun and simple project letter page. Notes and photos can be added and slipped behind the cute papers ;) 


Using the January Mixed Media Kit, I created this cute heart canvas mini. 



To see all the January Kits and add ons click HERE. Hope you all are having a happy, healthy and creative start to 2016. 










4 comments:

  1. Tina your projects are so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the amazing things that you made ... especially the heart project! It's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tina,
    Your pages are gorgeous - as are your children! And, I love the pocket letter page and the canvas mini album!

    ReplyDelete