Google+

Friday, November 6, 2015

Kathleen's November Kit Projects

Greetings everyone, Kathleen here sharing with you the layouts I created using C'est Magnifique's November Kit. 

I only have a few photos of my son growing up so I cherish each and everyone.  Here he is enjoying a fall festival in our then home town. 


I centered my die cut on  the colorful word paper cutting an 8" square from the center of it to use later.  I created the butterflies from my stamps and hand painted the to coordinate with the colors on the paper.

"Remember Today"

Main Kit and Flower Add-On 

{ Stash items:  stamps, mists, cheese cloth, stencil and modeling paste.}


This is a picture of my paternal grandpa. He was such a kind and loving man.  So, I wanted this layout to reflect time gone by. 

"Cherish"

Main Kit and Flower Add-On

{Stash items:  stencil and modeling paste, mists, jute piece and dictionary paper} 


Tip: Don't be afraid to cut these large die cuts and use them in different ways like I have done here.  It allowed me to use the punch holes to tie up the center layers and create added interest.  

"Serenity"


Main Kit
 {Stash items:  Stencil and modeling paste}

I cut an 8" square out of the back of the bottom paper and used it to frame my picture but also to fussy cut these gorgeous swirls.  The chipboard was sprayed copper brown and splashed with turquoise paint.



"221B" 
That's Baker's street, London home of the incomparable sleuth Sherlock Holmes! 


I used the Main Kit and Flower Add-On
{Stash items: stencil and modeling paste, cheese cloth, mists and stamps.}




Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek. I can't wait to see what you create from this kit. Happy crafting! Don't forget our monthly Sketch Challenge! Please check out the C'est Magnifique Store for this and past kits.

2 comments:

  1. Kathleen,
    I so love your work! Each page is gorgeous and awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ... lovely work with the kits, Kathleen!

    ReplyDelete