Google+

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Second Chance Saturday with Elena Lishchenko

Hi all, it's Elena here today sharing three layouts that I created with the September Kit. For these projects I used products from the Main Kit. I love this amazing paper from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I think it's really good for a Clean and Simple style, so my layouts are very simple and soft.

My first layout is about my son. It was good summer day for our walking.

My second layout shows my stepdaughter with very a fun hairstyle.


I love die-cutting and fussy-cutting. So I use many paper elements for these layouts.



My last layout is about my son.

First, I cut five triangles.


Then I stuck them down and added a piece of Dovecraft Grosgrain Ribbon.

Next, I glued down my photo and another triangle.

I then added two pieces of Donna Downey Lace, Little Letter Stickers and Sentiments Stickers.

And finally I added some stamping and splashes of paint.


Thanks for visiting. I hope you'll enjoy and be inspired!
All kits are available at: http://www.cestmagnifiquekits.com/cart/

Happy scrapping!

2 comments: