Google+

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Tammy's Projects with the June Kit

Hi! It's my day to share what I've done with the June Kit, "Breathless"!

I love this kit! It has the same colors as my son and daughter in law's wedding! So I used pictures from their wedding on all my layouts!


This first one is them with the Wedding and Grooms cake, "Celebrate"!


I used from the Main Kit, all Add On Kits and the Mixed Media Kit. I also used ink, punches, and gesso from my stash. I love the soft purples and yellows in this kit!
And yes, the barn is a cake! I have some of his toy tractors and farm animals around it. I even blew up a picture of him playing "farm" and it is displayed with the cake!




This is my grandsons, the oldest is teaching the younger one how to blow bubbles, "Life"



I used items from the Main Kit, all Add Ons and the Mixed Media Kit. I used the Faber-Castell clear texture gems to make the bubbles on the background and the pictures. I also used a piece of acetate and a die to cut the butterflies. Then used alcohol ink to color them. I also used ink and punches from my stash.




This last layout is them coming out of the church, "Moments in Time".


I used items from the Main Kit, and Add On Kits. I also used gesso and  punches from my stash.




This last project is a box that came with the Mixed Media Kit. It makes a lovely gift box!






I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On Kit and Mixed Media Kit. I used brads from the kit to give the box feet. I used a doily from my stash to make the lace trim around the box.

I will need to purchase more products from this line to finish all the Wedding pictures! If you see anything here you like, the Kits are available in the store while supplies last. Thank you for stopping by!



1 comment: