Google+

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Maria's June Kit Projects

Hello!

Maria here today to share my June projects.

Finally the beautiful month of June is here. :) The kits this month are so perfect for the upcoming Summer months photos.

This picture on this layout is from a vacation on the Canary Islands. I've used flowers from the Flower Add-On and papers from the Main Kit. The rub-ons from Paper House are so cute. :)


Here I've used flowers from the Flower Add-On. One of my new favorite products is the Fairy Frost Glitter from C'est Magnifique.



Finally, I have decorated the chipboard ATCs from Prima. These are found in the Embellishment Add-On.


That was all for today, thanks for looking.

Check out the June kits here. :)

Maria


2 comments:

  1. Hi Maria! It is a beautiful! If the exchange is possible, I would like to ask the ATC №3 "Wednesday".
    My suggestions are: http://scrap-utilis.blogspot.fi/p/blog-page_9.html
    More photos of ATC can send an e-mail:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Maria! I love your ATCs! :)

    ReplyDelete