Google+

Monday, June 8, 2015

Leila's June Kit Projects

Hello

Leila's here again to show you layouts that I made with gorgeous C'est Magnifique june kits, in all projects I used the main kit and flowers add-on!

Let's see?

The first one is You are totally amazing!
(from my personal stuffs: gesso, gelato, distress ink and stamps)





The second is Seek beauty and you will find it!
(from my personal stuff: stencil and gelatos)




Timeless Beauty...
(from my personal stuff: gesso, stencil, gelatos, spray ink and stamp)



And the last one, What a wonderful world!
(from my personal stuff: spray ink)



So, that it's for today, I hope you like it!

Remember, you find all the C'est Magnifique June kits in the store, here.

xoxo

Leila

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Leila! I love your backgrounds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tudo lindo, Leila!!. Os backgrounds estão realmente de arrasar e a maneira inovadora como vc usou alguns materias está show de bola. Grande beijo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ual, que lindos. Amei, como sempre.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absurdo de lindos! O último ficou mais que perfeito! Amei! Seu trabalho é lindo demais! Bjão!

    ReplyDelete