Google+

Friday, June 19, 2015

Dana's July Kit Projects

Hi! Dana here today sharing the projects I created with the C'est Magnfique July Kits. I had a blast working with the Tim Holtz Correspondence collection. I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add-On, Embellishment Add-On and Mixed Media Kit for each of my projects.


The B-sides of the Correspondence collection have a wonderful mix of small prints. I love the subtle red polka dots!


I played up the red background color by adding bright red flowers and ribbon.


I had fun with a neutral color palette for this second page. I flipped the fun red specialty Anna Griffin paper from the Embellishment Kit over and placed the white side up to make a decorative photo mat.


I used the chain from the Blue Moon jewelry kit to show the flight path and secured it to the page with small heart brads.


My favorite element from the Correspondence paper pad are these gorgeous red flowers. I used the stencil from the Mixed Media Kit with gesso to add a subtle print to the background. I embellished several of the stars with dots of Liquid Pearls.


For my last project, I created a purse for my daughter from the blue jean pocket and denim strips from the Embellishment Kit.


I attached everything with hot glue so this project came together quick and easy!

I hope you have enjoyed my projects! Thanks so much for stopping by today! I have one more layout created with this kit to share for the July Sketch Challenge. I hope you'll stop by again on the first of the month for the sketch reveal and inspiration from the Design Team!

The July Add-Ons and the Mixed Media Kit are available for purchase now from the C'est Magnifique Store. The July Main Kit will be available on June 30th.

2 comments: