Google+

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Welcome New Designer Olga Eltysheva!

We would like to welcome Olga Eltysheva as our newest member of the design team! Here is more about Olga in her own words:


My name is Olga. I'm 34 years old and live in cold Russia with my family - husband, young daughter and a small dog. I've been scrapbooking about two years, I like to create pages, albums and notebooks. I really love the old stuff and vintage style, and mixed media and all that is associated with it. I have a large collection of paints, sprays and other media. I'm very glad to be part of such a great team!

When I received my February Kit and Mixed Media Kit, I immediately sat down to work, because it's incredibly inspiring! Luxurious colors and prints! Today I'll show you what I created.

My first layout is with my daughter Maria. I made a lot of layers, using the beautiful Sanctuary paper from Blue Fern Studios.



On the second layout I used a stencil, stamps, gesso, thread and the Prima Turquoise Stone Chalk Edger - this is my new love! This ink is perfect to use to draw and paint on chipboard!



This is one of my favorite works with my baby pictures. I added decoration with the Melissa Frances Blossom Resin Embellishments. I think they are very cute!



And I have two cards, but I want to do more!



I have really enjoyed playing with this kit! If you are interested in the February Kit or Add-Ons a limited amount of kits are available for purchase from the C'est Magnifique Store while supplies last!

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team Olga! Your work is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats my dear! your works is so wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, gorgeous layouts and cards! Your little one is beautiful and what a smile! I like all the colors and embellishments used in your layouts - they are all my favs! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy! thank you! very pleased to receive such a compliment

      Delete