Google+

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Ulrika September Projects!

Today it´s my turn to show you all what I created with this gorgeous kit! 

This first one is both romantic, sweet and a bit dramatic! I colored my Chipboard and lace with spray.
I used following kits for my layout: Main kit, Flower add-on, Embellishment add-on and the Mixed-media kit.
From my own stash I used: mist, doily, punches and dies.

Here I got a totally different look using blue, red and beige colors.
I stamped on my Chipboard and used the mist from the MM kit to make my letters darker.
I used the Main kit, Flower add-on, Embellishment add-on and the Mixed-media kit.

From my own stash I used: leaves.


Here I got a little bit wild and worked with red and blue colors. I did some fussy cutting on the Butterflies.
I used supplies from the Main kit and the Flower add-on kit.

From my own stash I used: doilies, stencil, acrylic paint, ink.


I made three different cards with the kit. I think this kit is just fab for making cards with all fun die-cuts!

This card is for a family who just bought a new house.

And last a large tag. For my three cards I used supplies from the Main kit, Embellie kit and the Mixed-media kit.

From my own stash I used: dies

This is what I created after the pretty sketch this month! I used supplies from the Main kit, Flower add-on, Mixed-media kit and the Embellishment kit.

From my own stash I used: Gesso, Acrylic paint

Hugs from Ulrika!

3 comments: