Google+

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

March Kit Layouts by Valerie Serfozo

We hope you have enjoyed seeing how the Design Team has used our March Kit.  In just a few days, we will be giving you a sneak peek at our April kit, but before that, here's a couple of layouts I have created with the March Kit

For this layout I used both the UHK and Blue Fern Garden paper.  The UHK paper has a beautiful resist pattern, which you can see on the dark pink paper that I have sprayed with the mist from kit.


Here are a few close-ups:

I absolutely love the flowers that are in each kit, and 
the Flower Add-on that is available each month.
 


I primed the Blue Fern Chipboard (from the Embellishment Add-on) with gesso 
prior to painting it and adding it as a corner accent on the layout.


Here is a close-up of the resist side of the UHK paper.  
I sprayed it with the Art Anthology Mist that is in the kit. 



I also used the neutral side of the UHK paper for this layout, with little bits of the teal from this collection.  I used a text stamp to add some texture to the background. 


This month's Magnifique Mixed Media Kit contained some beautiful 
teal and green mist and watercolor that I sprinkled on the background.


And here is another example of the beautiful flowers that are in the kit and Add-on


If you haven't yet had a chance to enter our Bits and Pieces Giveaway, you still have today and tomorrow to add your name to the list.  A link to the post can be found in the left sidebar.  We will be announcing a winner on the 13th.

2 comments:

  1. I love the blue layout, the fussy cut flowers at the bottom of your layering are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete