Google+

Thursday, January 9, 2014

The January kit with Camilla

Hi all! You have seen the beautiful January kit and lots of gorgeous projects made by the design team. And today it is my turn to share.

First a layout where I have used a lot of flowers - both from the main kit and the flower add-on. I have also used some mist and some masking on the background.


For this layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on and the embellishment add-on.
From my own stash: dies, stamp, leaves, texture paste, paper clips, mist

Then another layout using more pink colours. To make the everyday photo pop a bit, I used some layering with different frames and the doily chipboard from the MMM add-on. 


For this layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellishment add-on and the mixed media add-on.
From my own stash: mask, gesso, stickles, pearls, dies

My third project is also a layout. Here I have played with different border punches to give the background paper a torn look.


For this layout I have used the main kit, the flower add-on and the embellishment add-on.
From my own stash: gesso, border punches, stamp, cheese cloth, doily, leaves

My last project is a small canvas. The canvas is a part of the Jan MMM add-on and then I have added some embellishment and some flowers from the MMM add-on and mixed them with some from the other add-on kits.


For this canvas I have used the main kit, the flower add-on, the embellishment add-on and the mixed media add-on.
From my own stash: stamp

See you next month!

1 comment: