Google+

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Karita´s projects with February kit

Hi all,
Karita here today sharing some sneak peeks what I´ve made with the beautiful February kit.

This first layout is very special to me - me & Frank Garcia. 
One of my dreams came true when I took two of his classes last October in Stockholm. 
I wanted to fill this layout with lots of layers and other details by stamping, using, gesso, modelling paste and different embellishments.


For this layout I have used the February main kit, the Flower add-on, the Embellishment add-on and the Magnifique Mixed Media kit. 
From my stash: stamp, gesso, modelling paste and mists


This is the layout that I wanted to keep quite simple and light coloured. 
Only few bigger embellishments and lots of different textures from the Magnifique mixed media kit. 


For this layout I`ve used the February main kit, the Embellishment add-on, the Flower add-on and the Magnifique Mixed Media kit. 
From my stash: gesso, mist and border punch

My third layout is a total color splash - and I love it!
I totally fell in love these black papers, so fun to play with!
First I added some gesso and then all kinds of colour mediums from the kit. 


For this layout I`ve used the February main kit, the Flower add-on, the Embellishment add-on and the Magnifique Mixed Media kit.
From my stash: gesso, twine and toothpick

And last but not least a few cards. 


I just love those big red flowers from Prima. 


For these cards I have used the February main kit, the Flower add-on and the Embellishment add-on.

Be sure to come back on the January 30th when the whole kit will be revealed!
Wishing you a wonderful week!

2 comments: