Google+

Monday, November 25, 2013

More December Kit Sneak Peeks with Sandi ....

Hello, everyone! Sandi here with you today, sharing a few sneak layouts using the December C'est Magnifique Kit, "Holiday Magic."  Leslie always puts together the most beautiful kits but being a lover of all things Christmas, this one truly "sang my name!" 

"Christmas Greetings"

First up I went a little outside my normal box and scrapped in the upper left-hand corner and used the printed red paper as my background instead of a more solid design.  In the Spirit of Christmas, I decided that paper tearing was in order! The flowers from the FAO are so gorgeous and perfectly compliment the remainder of the kit! You will also see a bit of the Blue Fern Studios Graduated Circles that I gesso'd and brush with the VersaColor chalk ink. The chipboard and lace make for layering fun! 

The photo is of the slimline tree that we had to buy last year to better acommodate our downstairs floor plan. 

To complete my layout I have used the Main Kit, the Flower Add-on and the Embellishment Add-on. 
From my stash I've used: Gesso and pearls. 


"Time to Shop"

Next is a photo of my 3 darling daughters on a recent annual Girl's Shopping Day.  I loved the blue and beige tones of some of the Kit paper that are so perfect for any type of wintery page. I did a bit of stenciling, more paper tearing and layering. I added in the Blue Fern Studios Shabby Bricks as a layer and left them bare.

The neutral flowers are just beautiful against these Inkido papers!

To complete my layout I have used the Main Kit, the Flower Add-on and the Embellishment Add-on. 
From my stash I've used: Stencil, molding paste, seam binding and jute. 


"Christmas Thoughts"

This was actually the first layout I made using the December "Holiday Magic" Kit.  I am a big angel collector and have tons of angels! One year I decided to put about a dozen of my Christmas  angels on my tree. This photo is of a fave!  My layout is based on a sketch by dear friend Nanne' Harry.  Again, I've used the BFS Graduated Circles, treating them with gesso, some stamping and then used some mist. 

I loved adding the Heidi Swapp Color Shine on this page. It really sparkles and helped emphasize the starry stencil from my stash! 

To complete my layout I have used the Main Kit, the Flower Add-on and the Embellishment Add-on. 
From my stash I've used: Stencil, molding paste, Gesso, stamp, cheesecloth and gold paper doilies.  


Thanks for stopping by today! Stay tuned for more "Holiday Magic" projects from the Design Team as well as projects from Erin and Kelly using the C'est Magnifique Mixed Media Kit. 



1 comment:

  1. Hey mate, thanks for sharing but this page doesnt format correctly in Chrome it is is overlapping.
    jeux de android

    ReplyDelete