Google+

Saturday, November 23, 2013

December sneak peaks with Maja

Hi! Maja here today to share with you some of my layouts made with the fabulous December kit. It´s a perfect kit for christmas and winter photos. So here we go!



I have used the main kit, embellisment add on and the flower add on.
From my own stash tags, snowflake stamp, blue mist and white embossing enamel.


I have used the main kit, flower add on and the embellisment add on.
From my stash tags and some gesso.

I also have two christmas cards to show you.



For these cards I have used the main kit, embellisment add on and flower add on.
From my own stash a doillie.


 This is my last blogpost and my 6 months here at Cést Magnifique has come to an end.
I want to thank Leslie, all the DT members and of course all you blogreaders for such a nice time here with you. See you out there in cyberspace =)

Make sure to come back and check out what the other girls have done with this kit and what Erin and Kelly have created with the mixed media kit.

1 comment: