Google+

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Meet our October Guest Designer

We are very excited to introduce you to Natasha, our October guest designer.  She has been working with our October Kit, "Summer's Last Dance" (behind the scenes, of course) and you're going to love what she has created for you!  I'll turn it over to Natasha and let her introduce herself, then show you how she has used the kit.



Hello, my name is Ntaliya Serova.  I live in a small town in Ukraine.  I moved here from Russia five years ago, and found this hobby - scrapbooking.  I discovered scrapbooking in 2009, but I was seriously carried away just after the birth of my daughter, in 2011. I adore making pages and albums about her.  I also love to create various art objects.

I really like to do the tutorials, probably, because I graduated from Pedagogical University.  At the moment I have published more than 80 articles and tutorials, including magazines (published in Russia – Magic Paper, Scrapbooking. Creative lifestyle)

I cannot do my projects in a concrete style (freestyle, vintage, shabby-chic, etc).  Each of my work itself selects which it will be: gentle, strong, or, perhaps, fun and mischievous.  In scrapbooking the selected photo determines everything.  In cardmaking it's my mood and, of course, the materials with which I work.  My favorite materials (not including paper) - it is chipboard and die-cuts.  I love stamps and hot embossing and creating multi-layered project.  I also love butterflies, fussy cutting and tinted.

I love to experiment, love to share my findings with other people and I get great pleasure from the process and the result of my work.

True Love

I used 7Dots paper, Alpha Stickers & My Mind's Eye Chipboard Elements - Chalk Studio Frame


Us

 This is layout about me and my husband.   I used 7Dots paper & Alpha Stickers, Pink Paislee 
Butterfly Clips from October Kit and My Mind's Eye Chipboard Elements - Chalk Studio 
from the Embellishment Add-on. I covered Blue Fern Studios chipboard with Shimmerz Texturez. 
I also added some cutting elements.


You and Me

The photo that I used on this layout is of my daughter and me.   
I used 7dots paper, Elements & Alpha Stickers from October Kit , along with My Mind's Eye Chipboard Elements - Chalk Studio from Embellishment Add-on.  
I also added a die cut butterfly and flourish.


Lonely

 For this LO I used 7dots paper and Alpha Stickers, PinkPaislee mask from October Kit,  Prima Clear Stamp, and Blue Fern Studios chipboard from Embellishment Add-on. 
I also added some paint and glitter.


Two Cards

Also I made 2 cards with the October kit.  First expressive card from 7Dots Paper.  I used the Manor House flower, Blue Fern Studios chipboard, Maya Road Satin Scallop Edge Trim, the spray from Shimmerz, and a butterfly, of course.
The second classical card is made from Tilda Paper.  I just cut the elements from paper, added some liquid pearls and My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio Chipboard Elements.


A big thank you, Natasha, from all of us at C'est Magnifique Kits.  It has been our pleasure to have you join the team for October!

8 comments:

  1. Наташа, твои работы великолепны!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Ntaliya your work is amazing, I love the first layout where you have lined up the horizon, very clever and very lovely. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous LOs and very beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Замечательные работы! Очень понравились! Наташа, ты умничка!!! ))

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! Stunning projects, Natasha! love them all.

    ReplyDelete