Google+

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Sneak Peek from Fi

'Sweet Memories' by Fi Kenward

This picture is of my Grandma and her little sister.  I just loved this photo, thought it worked perfectly with the papers.

I have cut some of the Queens of Hearts paper for my embellishing.  I have used two Martha Stewart punches, doily lace and bubbles, then layered these. I used a die cut for the main photo mat, the paper for this was Royal Garden.  Die cut swirls have been cut using my Sizzlet dies and I used the gesso and Shimmerz on these to make them look really textured. Shimmerz was also used on my tittle along with some gesso. I coloured the lace as well using the Shimmerz.



7 DOTS EMBELLISHMENT ADD-ON
7 Dots Studio Stickers 12x12 Wonderland
7 Dots Studio Alpha Stickers 6x12 White Rabbit Wonderland  

EMBELLISHMENT ADD-ON
Teresa Collins Fabrications Canvas Trinkets

6 comments: